The smart way to learn. The smart way to teach.

MRCOG PART 1 - ANATOMY & EMBRYOLOGY

Course PAID
notes37
SBA338

Forum

New

MRCOG 1 2016

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Saskia  C
Views: 6391 Replies: 1
New

Complement

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7479 Replies: 0
New

Vulvar cancer

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7255 Replies: 0
New

Nerve injury

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7536 Replies: 0
New

Urethral caruncle

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7867 Replies: 1
New

Ectopic pregnancy

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7386 Replies: 0
New

Pelvis

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7423 Replies: 0
New

Iodide transfer

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7505 Replies: 0
New

Bartholin gland

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 6987 Replies: 0
New

Oogenesis

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7381 Replies: 1

Uterine artery

by SAMINA I.
Last post by SAMINA  I
Views: 7566 Replies: 0

Oogenesis

by SAMINA I.
Last post by SAMINA  I
Views: 8338 Replies: 0

Oogenesis

by javeria S.
Last post by Sumana  T
Views: 14737 Replies: 2

Teratogens

by saima K.
Last post by SAMINA  I
Views: 9541 Replies: 2

Embryo

by saima K.
Last post by saima  K
Views: 8797 Replies: 0

Uterine ligaments

by saima K.
Last post by SAMINA  I
Views: 8838 Replies: 1

Uterine artery

by saima K.
Last post by Galal  B
Views: 8602 Replies: 1