The smart way to learn. The smart way to teach.

MRCOG PART 1 - ANATOMY & EMBRYOLOGY

Course PAID
notes37
SBA338

Forum

New

MRCOG 1 2016

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Saskia  C
Views: 6389 Replies: 1
New

Complement

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7477 Replies: 0
New

Vulvar cancer

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7254 Replies: 0
New

Nerve injury

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7535 Replies: 0
New

Urethral caruncle

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7866 Replies: 1
New

Ectopic pregnancy

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7383 Replies: 0
New

Pelvis

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7422 Replies: 0
New

Iodide transfer

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7504 Replies: 0
New

Bartholin gland

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 6985 Replies: 0
New

Oogenesis

by Farrukh G.
Last post by Farrukh  G
Views: 7380 Replies: 1

Uterine artery

by SAMINA I.
Last post by SAMINA  I
Views: 7563 Replies: 0

Oogenesis

by SAMINA I.
Last post by SAMINA  I
Views: 8336 Replies: 0

Oogenesis

by javeria S.
Last post by Sumana  T
Views: 14736 Replies: 2

Teratogens

by saima K.
Last post by SAMINA  I
Views: 9538 Replies: 2

Embryo

by saima K.
Last post by saima  K
Views: 8796 Replies: 0

Uterine ligaments

by saima K.
Last post by SAMINA  I
Views: 8835 Replies: 1

Uterine artery

by saima K.
Last post by Galal  B
Views: 8601 Replies: 1