The smart way to learn. The smart way to teach.

MRCOG PART 2 SBAs and EMQs

Course PAID
notes336
EMQ1502
SBA2115
Do you realy want to delete this discussion?
Forum >>

Can anyone help?

Can anyone help? Posted by Shakira B.
I have some MCQ doubts, can anyone help?
Q1) In SCD, anemia is rare. True
But in the new progress it is written that anemia is found inb sickle cell?
Q2) Internal podalic version is no longer acceptable for the delivary of the second twin? False
Q3) Ovarian tumer undergo torsion is a recognised feature. True
Q4) Endometrial hyperlplasia can be due to prolonged postpartum an ovulation. I will send one copy of this in busyspr also.
From Dr. Shakira
Posted by M M A.
Q1) In SCD, anemia is rare. True ........DEAR SHAKERA...IT IS THE SICKLE CELL ANEAAMIA...ANEAMIA IS A FEATURE...BUT IF YOU MEAN SICKLE CELL TRIAT ..IT WILL BE OF MILD DEGREE...

Q2) Internal podalic version is no longer acceptable for the delivary of the second twin? False...OF COURSE FALSE..

Q3) Ovarian tumer undergo torsion is a recognised feature. True....FALSE

Q4) Endometrial hyperlplasia can be due to prolonged postpartum an ovulation....IT IS DUE TO PROLONG HYPER-ESTROGENIC STATE....EG WHEN THERE IS PCOS...CHRONIC UNOVULATION....MANY FOLLICLE SECRET ESTROGEN BUT NOT RUPTURE AND NO CL FORMATION SO NO PROGESTERONE...==E.HYPERPLASIA....BUT POSTPARTUM??!! i DON\'T THINK THAT TIME WILL BE LONG ENOUGH TO PRODUSE HYPERPLASIA...
DR PAUL...WHAT\'S YR OPINION PLS??
Posted by Dr. Umme  H.
Q2) Internal podalic version is no longer acceptable for the delivary of the second twin? I think it is True
Q3) Ovarian tumer undergo torsion is a recognised feature. True
Q4) Endometrial hyperlplasia can be due to prolonged postpartum an ovulation. I think it is False.

Please comment