The smart way to learn. The smart way to teach.

MRCOG PART 2 SBAs and EMQs

Course PAID
notes326
EMQ1462
SBA2091
Do you realy want to delete this discussion?
Forum >>

How to answer SAQ

How to answer SAQ Posted by zainab  A.

Dear Mr.Paul A.

Greetings ,

I would like to ask about the types of answers in SAQ short assay questions, Is it preffered to answer with starting each sentences with dark point ( dark circuler point ) or its better to answer like apargraph ,please I want to clarify this issue , because in our course of BusySpr all SAQ starting with dark point ,please let me know which one is preffered for the examiner ,because i found its easy if we writte the SAQ with starting dark circuler point for each sentence.

thanks & regards

Z.Azeez

Posted by PAUL A.

1) SAQs are no longer used in the MRCOG II exam

2) You should not use bullet points. BusySpR presents a summary which is why bullet points are used.

How to answer SAQ Posted by zainab  A.

Dear Mr. Paul A.

Greetings ,

Im speaking about SAQ which are used in RCPI Exam ,So its better to write the answer like a pargraph rather than used bullet points for each starting of statements ,please let me know which type of answering SAQ is better & prefereable for examiners as I know when I attend many courses of MRCOG part 2 all examiners write assay starting with bullet points , and all materials in Busy SPR are used for both exams RCPI &MRCOG .

Thanks & regards

Z.Azeez

Posted by PAUL A.

The answers on this website are summaries. Essays contain paragraphs and complete sentences. You should not use bullet points or number your answer.

Posted by zainab  A.

Dear Mr. Paul A.

Greetings ,

I would like to know about the answers of these questions:

1.what are the factors that escalate the rate of C/S in a single term preg.?

2.what are the urological complications of hysterectomy?

please send me the answers .

thanks & regards

Z.azeez