The smart way to learn. The smart way to teach.

MRCOG PART 2 SBAs and EMQs

Course PAID
notes336
EMQ1502
SBA2115
Do you realy want to delete this discussion?
Forum >>

Paul is this right ? no need anti D correct but how bout checking titre

Paul is this right ? no need anti D correct but how bout checking titre Posted by Stanley T.
Options for Questions 3-3

A Administer anti-D 250IU B Administer anti-D 500IU
C Administer anti-D 250IU plus Kleihauer test D Administer anti-D 500IU plus Kleihauer test
E Administer anti-D 500IU if Kleihauer test is positive F Administer routine antenatal prophylactic anti-D
G Measure anti-D antibody titre H Amniocentesis and measure OD450
I Fetal blood sampling J Elective delivery at 37-38 weeks
K Elective delivery at 34 weeks L Paternal Rhesus D zygosity
M Anti-D not needed N Fetal middle cerebral artery peak systolic velocity

Instrunctions:For each of the case histories described below, choose the single most appropriate management from the above list of options. Each option may be used once, more than once, or not at all.
Explanation

Question 3 A 34 year old Rhesus negative woman has been referred by the community midwife at 24 weeks gestation with fresh vaginal bleeding. Fetal movements are normal and the woman is haemodynamically stable. Fundal height is appropriate for gestation age and the fetal heart rate is normal. The woman is known to have anti-D antibodies.

Posted by Farrukh G.

APH is not an indication for measuring titres. Will you expect antibody titres to change acutely because of haemorrhage?

mafia Posted by Stanley T.

paul it would seem to me that u are setting the  bank rcpg  of questions for part 2

can u give me a hint or leake for the real exame questions'? ill buy you anything,my phone number +60125231702 lets negotiate