The smart way to learn. The smart way to teach.

MRCOG PART 2 SBAs and EMQs

Course PAID
notes336
EMQ1502
SBA2115
Do you realy want to delete this discussion?
Forum >>

New format MRCOG II

where is the new essay Posted by H H.
please tell me where is the new essay that would be sent today on the web site, much obliged
New EMQs Posted by Dhivya C.
Could you please clarify this.
Are you planning to increase the number of EMQs available in the website inaddition to the 10 EMQs which will be posted every week from 1/1/2011.
emqs n mcqs Posted by Asha D.
hi dr.paul

do we have emqs n mcqs seperately in some page or is it the same as we see as test n mock
im new to the website and hav no idea where to see

also i am not able to open the answers in the modules

pls guide me

thanks

asha
New EMQs Posted by Dhivya C.

Dr. Paul

Could you please tell me whether is it possible to access just the new EMQs which you are adding every week.

Thank you

Dhivya

few queries/suggestions Posted by SARO K.
Dr.Paul,
1.COULD U PLEASE NUMBER THE MOCK MCQ ?
2.CAN WE HAVE THE OPTION OF GOING TO TOP OF THE PAGE WITHOUT SCROLLING THE WHOLE PAGE?
3.CAN WE DISCUSS THE LAST ESSAY PAPER ?
4.COC -DELAY OVULATION/NOT?

Thanks
few queries/suggestions Posted by SARO K.
Dr.Paul,
1.COULD U PLEASE NUMBER THE MOCK MCQ ?
2.CAN WE HAVE THE OPTION OF GOING TO TOP OF THE PAGE WITHOUT SCROLLING THE WHOLE PAGE?
3.CAN WE DISCUSS THE LAST ESSAY PAPER ?
4.COC -DELAY OVULATION/NOT?

Thanks
unhappy with new format Posted by Wael A.

Dear paul

In the

Unhappy Posted by Wael A.

Dear paul:

the new format has no print option in any page, So we have to print the hall page with Log etc, it is inconviniet.

The new Format not mentioned the last update for each Note , So we have to screen all contents for each note every time to discover if something new.

Thanks

Unhappy? Posted by Farrukh G.
These issues are already being addressed by our tech team.
unhappy Posted by Wael A.

Thanks fo instant response:

Is that means it will be solved soon?

emqs Posted by Asha D.
hi paul how to know regarding new emqs that would be added

its quite difficult for us to search actually

any help regarding this

thanks
asha
Infertility EMQs Posted by Dhivya C.

Dr.Paul

1. What is the appropriate treatment for women with poor ovarian reserve

a. IVF b. IUI.

Explanation given in the website is " For women with poor ovarian reserve IVF is inappropriate and IUI should be considered". I couldn't understand the reason behind it. Could you please explain why IVF is appropriate compared to IUI.

2. For unexplained infertility can we offer Clomifene citrate as a first line treatment. I checked the NICE guideline ( 2004) and it says that clomifene citrate increases the chance but this needs to be balanced by the possible risks of treatment esp multiple pregnancy.

But for the same question in website, explanation given is IUI is offered for women with unexplained infertility.

Thank you

essays Posted by ashmi S.
dear paul when u are posting new essay. thanks
mcq /emqs in new formet Posted by N M.

Dear Dr Paul,

In new formet we have 40 stems (as in exams) total 10 main quetions,before there were 40 main questions with 4 -5 stems in each. This was very helpful, as we cover one module we can solve related MCQS/EMQS. Now we have to go for MOCK,Where there are random mcqs from all modules.Please guide in this regard.

Thanks

essays answers Posted by amit V.

Dear Paul,

I have tried opening the essay answers by clicking on the show answer button but only the questions are displayed in detail, please guide

thanks

amit

essay answers Posted by amit V.
its ok i think it didnt work for some essays only but I am able to see the answers for others now thanks amit
Essays not showing answers...help paul Posted by Mamoora D.
some essays in developmental gyane n other modules r nt showing answers.plz help
Posted by roshan J.

dear paul,

in a 56 yr old ,after TAH BSO cx stromal involvmement +1/3 myometrial involm on histopatho  is seen what shd be the adjuvant RT ____ external beam  or brachy  .As second  edition  evid  based  writing brachy  as treatment of choice  while in  emq books ans  is  ext  beam.please clarify what we shd ans in exam.thanks. 

essay not accessible in Generic Essay Plans Posted by Reena G.

Dear  Sir, I have recently  joined this subscription  for 3 months and i am not able to access tne essays in generic essay Plans . Kindly help me .

Thanks Reena