The smart way to learn. The smart way to teach.
Find a course ...
BusySpR MRCOG PART I - CLINICAL MX & DATA
MRCOG Part 1 , MRCOG I

1400 SBAs. ALL are recalls from last 10 years MRCOG 1 exams.

Course PAID
notes168
Best of 5489

Rate   
Do you realy want to delete this discussion?
Forum >> Using the BusySpR MRCOG Part I Course
Using the BusySpR MRCOG Part I Course Posted by Farrukh G.
Thu Nov 15, 2012 02:45 pm

(1) Register

(2) Get password from your email and Log-in. Please check Junkmail. If you dod not get a password, please use FORGOT PASSWORD tool (top right) and check email again  

(3) Click 'Join this Course' to get 2 days FREE TRIAL. You only need to join once and you will automatically be enrolled to all the MRCOG PART I Courses 

(4) After 2 days, you will automatically be taken to subscription page when you access the material.

• We have extensive lecture notes arranged in modules / topics, over 12,000 T/F questions and over 1,200 Single Best Answer (SBA) questions with a Clinical Management and Data section in line with the new exam.

• At the bottom of enery set of notes is a field for you to post comments or questions. We will endevour to respond to questions within 72h of posting. Other users can see your comments / questions.

• At the top of every set of notes is a link for you to add your own notes / comments. Other users cannot see these entries - these are for your personal use (like scribbling in your text book)

• When you take a test, you will be given questions from the specific topic. If you get a question wrong, you will be given the question again the next time you take a test on that topic

• When you take a mock exam, you will be given random questions from the entire bank. If you get a question wrong, you will be given the question again next time you take a mock exam 

• Feel free to post questions / comments in the forum and our team will do the best to provide answers within 72h

There is a member of our team on-line most of the time to help you as needed.

GOOD LUCK

Posted by sarala S.
Wed Jun 19, 2013 09:04 am

hey,

i am new to this busyspr. appearing for MRCOG part 1 exam this september, will i get all the lecture notes if we subscribe for 2 months,

statistics Posted by Vinita  T.
Sun Dec 27, 2015 09:53 pm

Hi , I couldnt find any notes for statistics.there are only few questions also.How to prepare this part. Please guide.

Posted by Samah  A.
Sun Dec 11, 2016 08:28 am
hi ..lam trying to mark my test on endocrinology test on clinical mx and data ...no correction or explanation coming please fix this exam